11/0 Czech Seed Bead, Regency Wedgewood Mix
Czech 11/0 seed beads are the standard size. They have the most color choices, and are perfect for bead embroidery, fringe, Native American beadwork, and so much more. Czech beads are more round than their Japanese counterparts, giving them a more elegant flow.
This mix includes:
- Transparent Montana Blue Luster
- Opaque Denim Blue Luster
- Frosted Opaque Denim Blue AB
- Steel Blue Supra Pearl
- Silver Lined Ultra Light Sapphire Tint
- Transparent Sapphire Blue Lumi
- Silver Lined Tanzanite Tint
- Opaque Powder Blue AB
A hank is 12 – 20″ strands. There are approximately 5,200 beads per hank and there are about 20 beads per inch.
- $6.25 per hank
- $31.25 for 6 hanks
- $50.00 for 12 hanks (1/2 kilo)