8/0 Czech Seed Bead, Aquarius Mix
Czech 8/0 seed beads are wonderful medium sized beads that have many uses. They are halfway in between a smaller 11/0 and a larger 6/0 seed bead. They are great for bead weaving, bead embroidery, waist beads or as spacers in between stones.Czech beads are more round than their Japanese counterparts, giving them a more elegant flow.
This mix includes:
- Pippin Green Supra Pearl
- Opaque Green Luster
- Frosted Silver Lined Light Kelly Green
- Transparent Light Kelly Green Luster
- Opaque Green Turquoise Luster
- Transparent Light Aqua Blue Luster
- Opaque Aqua Blue Luster
- Waxy Sapphire Blue
- Frosted Opaque Sapphire Blue AB
- Opaque Sapphire Blue Luster
A hank is 12 – 20″ strands. There are approximately 3,120 beads per hank. To keep our prices low, we split the hanks in half. A half hank has approximately 1,560 beads and there are 13 beads per inch.
- $5.25 per half hank
- $26.25 for 6 half hanks
- $40.00 for 12 half hanks (1/2 kilo)
Made in: Czech Republic
Mfg. Color #: unknown
Outside Diameter: 2.9mm
Hole Size: .8mm
Needle Size: 10 or smaller
Thread Size: 6lb Fireline, Size D Nymo or equivalent, or S-Lon cord.